The model imports page lists all models that have been imported into BIMXtra through the various BIMXtra plugins.
Displayed on this page from left to right are:
- Search - allows searching and filtering of the models listed and shown. Clear to reset the list to default.
- Import status - icons will be displayed to provide a status of the import. Icons are as follows:
Uploading to import server
Waiting to import to schedules
Importing to schedules
- Model - Lists the model file name.
- Extension - The Model file extension
- Mapping - Provides a link to the mapping page for the selected model, for users with permissions to do so. Requires Mapping user role and Owner / Additional Company setting.
- Import - Provides a link to Import the model, for users with permissions to do so.
- Modified - The date and time that the model was last modified, either from a mapping page re-import or an import from the BIMXtra plugin.
- Initial Import By - Provides the username of the user who first imported the model into BIMXtra.
- Owner Company - The company who owns the model, generally the authoring company. If the company set here correlates with the 'user company' set in a user's profile and that user has access to the mapping area, then the user will have access to view/edit the mapping for that model. This is either set using the BIMXtra plugin on import or using the 'Edit Model Permissions' function.
- Additional Company - Additional companies who require access to view/edit the mapping for the model. If the company set here correlates with the 'user company' set in a user's profile and that user has access to the mapping area, then the user will have access to view/edit the mapping for that model. This is either set using the BIMXtra plugin on import or using the 'Edit Model Permissions' action, see below for details.
- Deleted Date - If the model has been deleted then the date of deletion will be provided here.
- Deleted By - If the model has been deleted then the username of the user who deleted the model will be provided here.
- CBX Upload Date - Shows the Date that a CBX has been uploaded to the system that matches the model import.
- Comments - Allows general comments to be added against the model.
- History - The history of imports for the selected model can be seen here, including date, time, type of import and the user that imported. Clicking the icon next to the import will detail the components and associated count of what was in the import.
- Delete - This function allows super users to delete a model from BIMXtra. The delete function removes all mappings from the model and then re-imports them into the system so any components within that model that had been mapped into BIMXtra will be marked as deleted in the schedule they were mapped to.
- To reactivate a model, a reimport from the authoring tool using the respective BIMXtra plugin will be required.
- Edit Model Permissions - Edit the Model Owner and Additional Companies for the selected model. If the companies set in this option correlate with the 'User Company' in a user's profile and they have access to the mapping area, the user will have permissions to edit the model mapping on models associated to that company.
- Permission History - View the History of the Model Permission changes.