Shows the packages configured for association in FourD sequences and the phases they are setup for.
The summary table shows the following information:
- Code - The package code as referred to in the WBS Code make up
- Description - Text Description of the Package
- Type - Denotes the type of package. The Types are:
- SCH - Schedule based
- SYS - System based
- WP - Work package based
- RC - Responsibilty Code based
- Phases - The phases that the package is currently configured to
Add WBS packages
Create a WBS package of objects based on the project design schedules. The package is either based on items in certain design schedules or items with certain system types.
- Code - Enter a unique code for the package.
- Description - Enter a description for the package.
- Schedule Based Components - Select the schedules that make up the WBS package and the phases they are to be associated to. Only design schedules that haven't already been assigned to WBS packages will be displayed.
- System Based Components - Select the systems that make up the WBS package and the phases they are to be associated to.
- Add - Save the new package.
Add RC packages
Responsibility codes can be used as WBS packages. The WBS package list needs to be synchronised to the RC list. Firstly, select the RC to use for FourD, then synchronise the RC list.
Note: RCs are configured separately under Project > Responsibility Codes
Select the Responsibility code to be used for the FourD packages structure:
Synchronise the current RC list into the FourD packages list:
Add work packages
Work packages can be used as WBS packages. The WBS package list needs to be synchronised to the WP list.
Note: WPs are configured separately under Project > Pre-Construction
Synchronise the structure from Pre-Construction work package codes into the FourD packages list.
All defined packages must be linked to at least one phase. Edit the package to expand the settings and set phases. The package type will be seen ( i.e. WBS / RC / WP ) in this panel along the tab below the description
Update. Save the phase configuration: